We are a grassroots legal support group. If you have been arrested at, or in relation to, a protest, then we can offer support through the post arrest period and beyond. Please get in touch as soon as possible.
We can help with:
- Advice specific to your case
- Guidance on writing statements and collating evidence
- Seeking witnesses and gathering other evidence for your case
- After mass arrests, organising defendants’ meetings
- Linking you up with court support
We are NOT a solicitors firm, so you will also need to find a solicitor to represent you.
If you have been arrested for an offence that is not protest related then unfortunately we do not have the capacity or expertise to advise you. Some of the advice may still be relevant, but we suggest you find a good solicitor to advise you further.