This page contains some graphics for social media, resources to have and share, links to some key guides and key contacts.
Scroll down to view and download our graphics individually.
Everyone should have one on a protest, physical ones are available from legal observers and well-prepared people. Bring as many as you can to share. Make sure it’s somewhere secure in case it falls out while arrested.
- The standard GBC/Netpol/ACAB bustcard (and A4 Print version)
- Black Protest Legal Support’s bustcard with Covid-19 info
- Our Know Your Rights guide webpage
- A list of all of our GBC guides
- Our Coronavirus and Protest Law webpage
- Our Being Trans and Protesting webpage
- Our Being Trans and Protesting booklet
- Netpol’s guide to filming the police
- Netpol’s guide to kettles
- Netpol’s guide to wearing masks on protest
- Netpol 2min Know Your Rights video
- JCWI’s info on immigration status and protest
- 07946 541 511 – protest support line. Everyone should also write this on their arm, ideally in marker pen.
- 07761 911121 – Manchester protest support line
- Need a lawyer for something protest related? Check out Netpol’s Lawyer’s list
- Black Protest Legal Support – BlackProtestLegal@protonmail.com
- Legal questions and court support – Activist Court Aid Brigade, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact GBC Resources collective – email@example.com
- Contact GBC Trainings collective – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Observer callouts and coordination – email@example.com
- Y-Stop for non-protest Stop and Searches – https://y-stop.org/
- London Campaign Against Police and State Violence – https://londonagainstpoliceviolence.wordpress.com